Join Us for Our
Online Financial Series
Upcoming Seminar Topic:
Friday, April 29th
A Donor-Advised Fund is like a charitable savings account that gives you the flexibility to recommend how much and how often money is granted to your favorite charities like Friends of Upland Animal Shelter. Discover all the advantages in our free online seminar. Register today to learn more.
- How Donor-Advised Funds can help minimize taxes and simplify your giving.
- Who can benefit from a Donor-Advised Fund.
- The key differences between setting up a Donor-Advised Fund versus a Private Foundation.
- The best asset to give when it comes to cash, check, or stocks.
- How Donor-Advised Funds can help support your favorite organizations such as Friends of Upland Animal Shelter and how to get started.
Free online workshop presented by Sam Reinhart, Vice President and Regional Director, Eaton Vance Distributors, and sponsored by Bishop Financial Group.